Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Perception of Art

This blog has been a new and challenging task for me in that i have to push past my preconceived perceptions of art and this week hopefully immerse myself this week so i am able to confidently portray my thoughts and feelings about a topic that until today i had always neglected and never really gave much thought too.


I have been struggling with what to talk about however this week i plan on visiting an art museum with one of my friends from school that was always the artist during school and has continued this passion to this day. I hope that with his encouragement i will be able to throw myself into the deep end and as the saying goes better late than never. Through out school i actually quiet enjoyed photography primarily in black and white however it was never about the art more about the enjoyment of walking around taking photos developing them and improving my skills. Talking about art however is a whole different ball game.


Stay tuned for my opinions on the art museum later this week.

Regards Zac

No comments:

Post a Comment